E-sports betting in Ohio
Are you looking for recommendations for e-sports betting on Ohio sites? We’ve compiled a list of the top Ohio e-sports betting sites for your convenience. What’s more, we’ll discuss how it works, what kind of games you can bet on like Fortnite, DOTA, CS: GO, LoL etc, and some general information that will be useful.
- How does esports betting in Ohio work?
- Best E-sports betting sites in Ohio 2023
- What kind of esports games can you bet on in Ohio?
- Benefits from joining Ohio e-sports betting sites
- Best esports betting in Ohio
- Quick summary of Ohio e-sports online betting
- FAQs esports betting in Ohio
How does esports betting in Ohio work?
Before you start betting on esports, set money aside that you can afford to lose. Pick an esport to place a bet on by choosing a perfect esport for your level of expertise, knowledge, and interest.
In addition, you can sign up and open an account with an online esports bookmaker of your choice in Ohio. Make sure to become familiar with the esports odds before placing real money bets.
Additional steps to take
- After selecting a suitable Ohio esports betting operator, you’ll create a new account. You’ll need to fill in your name, state, email address, and login credentials, including your username and password. It only takes a minute.
- You don’t have to stick to one esports sportsbook in Ohio. Using various Ohio e-sports betting sites have a lot of benefits. You can start by comparing esports odds and shopping for the best lines.
- You’ll also earn extra bonuses and promotions, which will profit your wallet.
- Each e-sport betting site will explain in detail how it works.
Best E-sports betting sites in Ohio 2023
E-sports betting in Ohio: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the OCCC.
|Betfred Sportsbook Get up to $1,111 in Fred Bets||Bet now|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets||Bet now DraftKings Ohio review|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus||Bet now Caesars bonus Ohio|
|SuperBook Sportsbook Get up to a $250 bonus||Bet now|
|bet365 Sportsbook Bet $1 Get $365 in bonus||Bet now|
|BetRivers Sportsbook Get up to $500 in bonus||Bet now BetRivers promo code OH|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets||Bet now BetMGM Ohio bonus|
|FanDuel Sportsbook Bet $5 get $200 in bonus bets||Bet now FanDuel Ohio review|
What kind of esports games can you bet on in Ohio?
The kind of e-sports betting games you can bet on in Ohio covers a range of exciting games and esports events such as APEX, Valorant, Overwatch, DOTA, CS: GO, Fortnite, Rocket League, League of Legends, Smite and PUBG.
The importance of setting a budget for esports
- It is a lot of fun to bet on esports, and you’ll make money when you get better. In the beginning, though, you’re possibly going to lose.
- You need to think about many things before deciding how much money to spend. That doesn’t sound very appealing, but that’s the truth of esports betting.
- However, even experienced esports gamblers in Ohio lose money long-term.
- The next step is to figure out how much money you can spend. You want to make sure you won’t lose all your money in a second. Every Ohio bettor has losing streaks, and irresponsible bet sizing is the fastest way to lose.
- Whether the bet looks good on paper, you should never bet more than 5% of your total bankroll on it.
How to decide which e-sports to bet on in Ohio
There are various things you need to think about. If you can, pick an esport and esports event that you know a bit about. You have a better chance of making good bets if you know a lot about the esports you’re betting on on the Ohio sports betting site.
Having easy access to information about the competition you’re betting on would be good. This way, you can plan ahead and ensure you have the right tools before you place your esports bets.
There are benefits and drawbacks to picking certain esports events over others. For example, popular esports open the door to more promotions and better esports odds. Thanks to the Ohio esports betting sites, information and live broadcasts are also very easy to find.
People love CS: GO, and most bookmakers cover both the ESL Pro League and the DreamHack Masters.
Depending on where you live and what leagues you want to play in, you can choose Fortnite or PUBG. The good news is you don’t have to stick to one type of battle royal game when you first start betting on esports. You can still experiment with different choices to determine what works best. For new esports bettors, a strategy is essential.
Benefits from joining Ohio e-sports betting sites
The more rewards and offers you have access to, the better off your wallet will be in the long term. Following are some examples of what you can expect from esports betting in Ohio:
- There are many different types of welcome offers for esports, but this is the most common. It’s only obtainable with your first deposit, so make the most of it!
- Every time you make a new deposit, you may be eligible for reload offers. It’s still worth it, even if they’re not as good as the welcome offers for esports betting in Ohio.
- No Deposit offers for Ohio esports betting— Bet credits are available for a wide range of events, including the International Tournament for DOTA, the Fortnite World Cup, League of Legends Worlds Championship, and many others.
- Enhanced Odds — You can take advantage of better odds on specific events for a limited time.
- You can participate in various interesting contests for major esports and tournaments.
Try your hand at different Ohio esports betting types
Our efforts have been directed toward the most popular kind of e-sports betting in Ohio. Most people think of gambling on fixed odds when they hear “betting.” But, as an additional consideration, you might want to consider many exciting options.
Some of these include:
- Pari-mutuel betting — All esports bets go into a pool, and winners will be paid out according to their initial bets.
- With spread betting, there are no fixed profits or losses.
- Exchange esports betting — Instead of facing the bookmaker, you face other players.
- Daily Fantasy eSports — Create your team of real esports players and receive points based on their performance.
Best esports betting in Ohio
The best esports betting operators in Ohio offer grand prices for all the esports tournaments in the world. Since Ohio has a major interest in the esports market, many local fans of games like Valorant, Fortnite and Rocket League have the urge to find the best esports betting operators.
Where do i find the best esports betting odds in Ohio?
With so many options for esports to choose from, you can go online or go to retail locations for your best picks for esports betting in Ohio.
The platform has been around for more than 50 years and hasn’t slowed down. They have a strong reputation and a proven track record. Anyone like Caesars Sportsbook who can weather the storms of their industry while still growing will be there for a long time.
- The esports sportsbook BetMGM Ohio gives new customers a $1,000 insurance bet.
- Additionally, they offer a variety of promos, namely daily odds boosts, regularly.
- If you are searching for an app with a luxurious feel, an easy-to-use layout, or many esports bets to choose from, then BetMGM is a popular choice. Thanks to the esports platforms streamlined design, everything you need is at your fingertips.
- Even novice esports bettors can profit from the built-in guides tailored to your esports betting experience in Ohio.
There are numerous promotional deals for esports available at BetRivers, making it an attractive esports wagering platform to be a part of. As time passes, new offers will become accessible. It is common for them to be based on the electronic games that people are betting on at the time.
- Offers one of the best welcome offers for esports.
- Many esports to bet on.
- There are just as many small-scale esports as big esports tournaments.
- Ohio esports betting operator that is trustworthy and safe
- There’s a chance to get loyalty reward points.
- More opportunities to earn bet credits and credits.
As part of its igaming business, it added 38 Zynga 365 Sports members in 2015. These people helped build one of the most successful DFS in the US.
In 2016, FanDuel and DraftKings discussed merging. However, antitrust issues placed a hold on their plans. Nevertheless, these two independent esports betting platforms are now among the biggest in the US.
FanDuel, like dozens of other sportsbooks, is a market leader. Now they are ready for Ohio esports markets.
- Unibet offers esports rewards and campaigns to entice new customers and keep existing ones returning.
- The basic perks include insurance bets, deposit matches, and reduced commissions for esports.
- Unibet currently provides new users a insurance bet of up to $500 on their initial wager.
- If you place a wager on a certain game or stake, you may be eligible for loyalty awards.
- Those who place numerous esports wagers on the site will be rewarded with extra points. Depending on the account, these points can be exchanged for free games or other products.
Quick summary of Ohio e-sports online betting
After reading our esports recommendations, you may want to take a closer look at the banking and reward information, especially if you’ve never used an online esports gambling site before.
For Ohio bettors, submitting an esports wager slip on operators a different experience from walking up to a window and paying cash. However, suppose you know what you’re searching for in a bonus or what banking options are available to you. In that case, you’ll be an expert and enjoy a secure online betting experience with esports.
It’s important to remember that even if you find a generous bonus and can make payments and withdrawals more easily using Bitcoin, you should only use the top Ohio esports wagering platforms.
FAQs esports betting in Ohio
According to Governor Mike DeWine, there is a guarantee that esports betting will be legal as soon as January 2023.
Log in to your favorite esports betting Ohio account and click “Cashier” to begin the deposit process. Choose your preferred deposit method, and you’ll be ready to place your bets on DOTA, LOL, APEX, Overwatch and Fortnite.
There are no rules for welcome offers. However, you must enter the correct code when you make a deposit in the esports platform cashier to get them. On the promotions page, you’ll discover the relevant codes.
On Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 am and 1:00 pm ET, they will process your payment that you can request via email.
A wide variety of bet kinds are available, including propositional bets, money lines, spreads, totals, parlays, and more. Check out the wager types area to view the wide range of options available to you. Of course, it all depends on which game type you choose (battle royal, team games, or fighting games.)